User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-28-2012, 10:16 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 3,076 Times in 1,229 Posts
NCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond repute
article on Patrice Lalor

Standout wraps up scholastic career
Toledo native a fixture at Dayton

http://www.toledoblade.com/College/2...ic-career.html
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to NCkevi For This Totally Excellent Post:
Avid Flyer (03-28-2012), John C. (03-28-2012), Lifelong Flyer Fan (03-28-2012), UD Sam (03-29-2012), ud69 (03-28-2012)
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 5,170 Times in 2,285 Posts
ud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond repute
And a dean's list double E major to boot. No mickey mouse classes for her.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:17 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,523 Times in 771 Posts
Barney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant future
Next year I believe you will see Andrea Hoover play some point along with Sam and maybe Austria though let's not put too much pressure on a freshman coming on. Side note, one of the best and most underrated women's coaches is taking the Indiana job. Curt Miller from Bowling Green is leaving - what a job he did this year with a team shredded by graduation the year previous.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Class of 73 Alum is a splendid one to beholdClass of 73 Alum is a splendid one to beholdClass of 73 Alum is a splendid one to beholdClass of 73 Alum is a splendid one to beholdClass of 73 Alum is a splendid one to beholdClass of 73 Alum is a splendid one to beholdClass of 73 Alum is a splendid one to behold
Barney...who is the most highly regarded recruit coming in next year?
Old 03-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 17,095 Times in 5,100 Posts
Chris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond repute
I agree the BGSU coach is a miracle worker. That team got shredded by the Flyers by 30 in the opener and they looked like they might not win 10 games.

Hot shooting hides a multitude of sins.
Make everyone else's "one day" your "day one".
Old 03-28-2012, 08:51 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,523 Times in 771 Posts
Barney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant futureBarney Sentner has a brilliant future
On the recuits for next year, I don;t believe there's anyone coming in with as high of anticipation as Ally but the lady from France, Cornette at 6'4 intrigues me the most because I'm hoping she's athletic and can run the floor and cause matchup problems for the other team.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:34 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barney Sentner View Post
On the recuits for next year, I don;t believe there's anyone coming in with as high of anticipation as Ally but the lady from France, Cornette at 6'4 intrigues me the most because I'm hoping she's athletic and can run the floor and cause matchup problems for the other team.
I was really impressed with Cornelie's tape although others weren't. I think that a 6'4" player who can finish with either hand and shoot three pointers will cause a lot of problems for other teams. One internet scout said that she would be the best pro prospect in most a10 gyms this year
Old 03-29-2012, 10:32 PM
Captain

UDSpud is a jewel in the roughUDSpud is a jewel in the roughUDSpud is a jewel in the rough
Next good point guard

I may be premature, but assuming she signs a LOI, Amber Deane seems like a good choice. Her team lost the Michigan Class B championship game without it's best player, MSU verbal Aerial Powers. A 2010 track season site for her high school listed Amber as a participant in the high jump, best 4"6", long jump, best 14' 10" and member of the 4X100 and 4x200 relays (probably lead off runner).

Her basketball team was nationally ranked, for what that is worth.

Last edited by UDSpud; 03-29-2012 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: grammer error
Old 04-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Captain

UDSpud is a jewel in the roughUDSpud is a jewel in the roughUDSpud is a jewel in the rough
Next good point guard - LOL signed

Amber Deane signed LOL on 4-17-2012. Sixth member of the 2012 class. Hope this turns out to be a big loss for Michigan State. See Amber's comments about Dayton by searching amber deane country day basketball and looking for the hometownlife.com post for country day trio ready next level

Last edited by UDSpud; 04-20-2012 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: uri reference did not print correct