Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Football

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 09-20-2012, 12:42 PM
Captain

Scout86 has a spectacular aura aboutScout86 has a spectacular aura aboutScout86 has a spectacular aura about
Tailgating

Just wanted to throw a thank you out to Adrienne for putting together a great tailgate crowd and student crowd last week, we can really use all the students we can get to this weeks game !
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2012, 12:48 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,452 Times in 781 Posts
DetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDetroitFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
First off, I agree! The tailgate is a great thing. I recall that at last weeks game the "paid" attendance was announced at about 3K. I guess that students are not counted as "paid attendance". As I looked around the stands that hold 5500 folks on the home side, most of them were full. I would have guessed that somewhere between 4K and 5K were at the game. Should be another great weekend for football. A crisp fall day with a good team coming in to play. I hope the students come out and support football on Saturday. We need their energy to help us take down JU!
Old 09-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Captain

PIONEER 8 has a spectacular aura aboutPIONEER 8 has a spectacular aura aboutPIONEER 8 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DetroitFlyer View Post
First off, I agree! The tailgate is a great thing. I recall that at last weeks game the "paid" attendance was announced at about 3K. I guess that students are not counted as "paid attendance". As I looked around the stands that hold 5500 folks on the home side, most of them were full. I would have guessed that somewhere between 4K and 5K were at the game. Should be another great weekend for football. A crisp fall day with a good team coming in to play. I hope the students come out and support football on Saturday. We need their energy to help us take down JU!
Agreed, there were more than 3,100 in attendance and I am assuming they don't count students getting in with an i.d. Hopefully, there is a nice crowd this weekend as well. Supposed to be a little cooler but the rain should be gone by kickoff.
Mad Props to PIONEER 8 For This Totally Excellent Post:
chriscage (09-21-2012)