Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Football

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 10-06-2018, 08:44 AM
1st Lieutenant

skyflyerfan is just really niceskyflyerfan is just really niceskyflyerfan is just really niceskyflyerfan is just really niceskyflyerfan is just really nice
Valpo

It's going to be a tough game. Valpo has been building up their team for 3 years. The Flyers are still a champion worthy team in my eyes, and I am looking for them to show it.
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2018, 07:57 AM
1st Lieutenant

skyflyerfan is just really niceskyflyerfan is just really niceskyflyerfan is just really niceskyflyerfan is just really niceskyflyerfan is just really nice
I wasn't aware that the Valpo QB was injured. This impacted their offense. Still, the UD defense played a solid game.

9 running backs in a game. They all had impressive showings. The OL must have had a good game because if the running backs look good, the OL had an impressive showing.

I like the use of the fullback in the UD offense. A talented FB can bowl through a lighter defense that the FCS teams have. Western Illinois used their huge running back to plow through the defense as UD had to contend with during the playoff game. UD QB passing game looks like it was fine tuned.

The special teams are looking up.

USD at home is a tough opponent. UD can beat them.
Mad Props to skyflyerfan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Cardsflyer (10-09-2018)
Old 10-07-2018, 12:45 PM
Colonel

Flyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the rough
Now that's the old Valpo I remember. Don't get excited about a win; but avoid a loss or a close win!

Glad to see that UD football fan & former active Prider Detroit Flyer was in attendance at the game.

Glad the bench got some time. Need these games.

Next a tough one. For all parents joining the long travel, it will be a great event. UD won a nail-biter when I went which made it extra special. Watch a kickoff from the end zone bleachers. Join "your player" for dinner. Say "Hello" to Larry Hansgen & Coach at motel breakfast for me. Get to the aircraft carrier & nearby restaurant. Take some slick photos with sun setting at Friday eve practice. Watch out for sun burn, sun scald & heat stroke at game.
Mad Props to Flyer Gramps For This Totally Excellent Post:
Cardsflyer (10-09-2018)