Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Football

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 09:15 AM
1st Lieutenant

Always Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of light
Future teams and schedule insight

These two links provide a little insight into our future schedule. This is the first time I have seen where the teams are split and their division. I would say the West is the hardest without a doubt. If you get through the division unscathed I'd say you are ready for the playoffs. At least we know where UD will be Oct. 12th.

http://www.macon.com/2012/09/17/2180...ay-nights.html

http://pflfan.proboards.com/index.cg...ay&thread=1747
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Always Proud For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer Gramps (11-07-2012), ICDWS (11-07-2012), PIONEER 8 (11-07-2012), PittsburghFlyer (11-07-2012), proudpapa (11-07-2012)
Advertisement
Old 11-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,457 Times in 1,283 Posts
UD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond repute
I see the Flyers are at the Hatters on Oct. 12th. That is just a short drive upstate for me. Looking forward to the game. The West division is loaded. There is nowhere need a balance of power between the divisions. Given our current level of play and the tough division, making the playoffs will be a struggle.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:02 AM
1st Lieutenant

Always Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of lightAlways Proud is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by UD62 View Post
Given our current level of play and the tough division, making the playoffs will be a struggle.
That was my exact thought also. I definitely say under this alignment, the West division has a leg up on the PFL championship. At least we get to go South or West every year. My own travel budget will take a hit, but what the heck. You only live life once. Came in broke, guess I'll head out that way.

Also sounds like a lot of new coaches next year, too bad they won't be teams in our division.