UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > STEVEN E. YUHAS MEMORIAL LOUNGE > Off-Topic Gibberish

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 07-24-2022, 04:56 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 3,620 Times in 1,590 Posts
Viperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Swampy Meadows View Post
The looming evil I see in Tiny's 2025 plan is the potential of 50,000 government employees being converted to "Schedule F" workers and summarily fired.

And replaced by whom?

FTFA:

They intend to stack thousands of mid-level staff jobs. Well-funded groups are already developing lists of candidates selected often for their animus against the system — in line with Trump’s long-running obsession with draining “the swamp.” This includes building extensive databases of people vetted as being committed to Trump and his agenda.

Their loyalty would be to Tiny and not to good governance. These people are supposed to be "civil servants." Under Tiny's dangerous plan they would be the adult version of the Hitler Youth.

Screw that noise.
…and I would contend that the administrative state is already infected with rabid partisans whose loyalty is to leftist dogma and not to the Constitution. They are Stalin youth, to use your analogy.

I know, I used to work in DC and saw the bias firsthand.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Viperstick For This Totally Excellent Post:
Mich Flyer (07-24-2022), Showme Flyer (07-29-2022)
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2022, 12:51 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 5,049 Times in 3,420 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fudd View Post
I think that DeSantis and Trump are both worthy Republican candidates, but this reminds me of why I absolutely love Trump. He cuts directly to the root of the problems and gets it done when he is in office. He has proven it. How many politicians have you said that about during your lifetime?
Trump doesn't get nearly enough credit for this. Trump was a massive, much-needed change from the status quo. He cuts right thru all the bs and gets to the heart/meat of every issue immediately.

Apparently McConnell and Trump are no longer on speaking terms. I wonder what that is about? McConnell seems like an establishment RINO to me, but I could be wrong.

It will be interesting to see what Speaker McCarthy is like. Thought I heard that Jim Jordan might have a shot at being Speaker.

Last edited by ud2; 07-24-2022 at 01:03 PM..
Old 07-24-2022, 01:27 PM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,101 Times in 2,483 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Liz Cheney drills Bret Baier a new one on Faux News:

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...08694033129473

And here she destroys Mich’s favorite line of BS questioning about investigating Nancy Pelosi:

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...06342110625792

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Swampy Meadows; 07-24-2022 at 01:51 PM..
Old 07-24-2022, 01:51 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,127 Times in 505 Posts
Monster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond reputeMonster Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ud2 View Post
Trump doesn't get nearly enough credit for this. Trump was a massive, much-needed change from the status quo. He cuts right thru all the bs and gets to the heart/meat of every issue immediately.

Apparently McConnell and Trump are no longer on speaking terms. I wonder what that is about? McConnell seems like an establishment RINO to me, but I could be wrong.

It will be interesting to see what Speaker McCarthy is like. Thought I heard that Jim Jordan might have a shot at being Speaker.
McConnell is the worst kind of career politician who’s not much better than Pelosi. Also, he is most definitely a RINO.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Monster Man For This Totally Excellent Post:
JimBo (07-24-2022)
Old 07-24-2022, 02:19 PM
Staff Writer

Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Monster Man View Post
McConnell is the worst kind of career politician who’s not much better than Pelosi. Also, he is most definitely a RINO.
Posted via Mobile Device
What exactly does "RINO" mean? To Tiny it is anyone who doesn't agree with everything he says or does.

That's really not a "Republican in name only." It's a Republican who has a sense of decency and believes in the traditional party values.

Which Tiny does not.

If anyone is a RINO, it's actually Tiny.
Old 07-24-2022, 02:34 PM

ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
What exactly does "RINO" mean? To Tiny it is anyone who doesn't agree with everything he says or does.

That's really not a "Republican in name only." It's a Republican who has a sense of decency and believes in the traditional party values.

Which Tiny does not.

A RINO IMO is somebody who campaigns on red meat conservative issues as a means of suckering Republican voters into voting for him/her, but then once in office, after encountering even the slightest bit of resistance from the fiercely malevolent left, pulls the rug out from under their conservative supporters and immediately folds.

MM did work well with DT, the two of them got a lot done, so I give MM credit for being part of 4 productive years. But, MM's public persona seems like more of a low-energy, genteel type, who will not push the envelope rather than being a balls-to-the-wall populist fighter like DT.

Last edited by ud2; 07-24-2022 at 02:43 PM..
Old 07-24-2022, 05:50 PM
Lieutenant General

Viperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond repute

Which Tiny does not.

BS flag thrown.

I’ve been involved in local politics in the Nashville area for the last year & a half and I’ve seen RINOs in action.

- School board member who votes to mask kids, even after the state rescinded mask mandates (and science showed masks of little use), belittles parents at school board meetings, was actually endorsed by the Democrat Party in 2014 and is currently endorsed by a far left PAC—running as a Republican in the newly partisan SB elections…and supported by the county GOP (more on them later).

- Another SB member running as a Republican who’s openly said “while I have conservative views, I don’t vote that way.” No kidding. He equivocated on any meaningful pushback to a toxic, DEI/CRT soaked curriculum that failed state approval not once, but twice (and was subsequently granted a waiver by the Bill Gates affiliated State Education Superintendent (who curiously has business ties with the curriculum’s publisher). The SB member even admitted “the material is a little heavy for kids…” but not only ignored concerted pleas all last year to remove the curriculum, he’s openly hostile to the conservative groups that are pushing for change.

- A Republican state representative in my district who (after several conservative groups began to push back on the establishment) sponsored a bill that prohibited 501(c)(3) organizations from mentioning a candidate by name 60 days before an election, chilling political speech.

- A Republican state senator (and senate majority leader with his own six figure PAC he uses to help allies around the state and in local political races) who claims to be a conservative, but is the political equivalent of a windsock. Example: last fall I pressed him on fax mandates and the violation of civil rights. He responded that he didn’t feel it right for the state government to get involved in this private business decision (despite the fact that there’s ample precedent for government involving themselves in a raft of private business decisions). He remained silent on the military discharging service members who refuse the vax until (in the middle of a heated primary with a true conservative) he came out in support of hundreds of TN guardsmen a week before they were to be discharged. This was a no cost (it was after the yearly legislative session) attempt to get on the right side of the issue.

- Several candidates for the suddenly GOP favored TN-05 congressional district, to include the former TN Speaker of the House and a retired TN national guard general who claim GOP bona rides, but duck talking to true conservatives. Case in point: two weeks ago, Epoch Times held a very well conceived debate (I was the official timer), but both Beth Harwell & Kurt Winstead avoided participation. Winstead backing out 24 hours before the event.

- A governor with uncomfortable ties of unknown depth to Bill Gates (see state education commissioner above for example) who got a $7M infusion of cash earlier this year to fend off a conservative primary challenger.

- A corrupt and power hungry county GOP that has openly declared war on conservative grass roots organizations in the county while supporting establishment incumbents (several who have clear Democrat leanings/policy preferences. This organization just voted to remove the last true conservative on their executive committee on specious grounds (because they could and want unfettered power over the party). This ousted member is a small business owner and retired Air Force officer with experience at the highest levels of our defense establishment (think SECDEF/NSC).

This all in a county that voted 66% GOP in the last presidential election and overwhelmingly for Trump in the primary. RINOs are real and they are a real threat to conservatives. They fill the lane previously occupied by Democrats before the Donky wen full on communist.
Old 07-24-2022, 07:01 PM
General

Thanked 4,153 Times in 2,183 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Viperstick View Post
…Case in point: two weeks ago, Epoch Times held a very well conceived debate (I was the official timer), but…Beth Harwell…avoided participation…
That’s because the Epoch Times (and you, BTW) are obviously sexist, misogynist, umm, umm, umm, racist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, and homophobic!

Sorry, but someone had to pull the string on the back of the Marxist doll’s neck.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to T-Bone 84 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Viperstick (07-24-2022)
Old 07-24-2022, 11:35 PM
Lieutenant General

Liz Cheney drills Bret Baier a new one on Faux News:

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...08694033129473

And here she destroys Mich’s favorite line of BS questioning about investigating Nancy Pelosi:

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...06342110625792

Posted via Mobile Device

Liz Cheney is John Kasich with a vagina. Change my mind.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Viperstick For This Totally Excellent Post:
Fudd (07-25-2022), Mich Flyer (07-25-2022)
Old 07-25-2022, 08:42 AM
Staff Writer

Liz Cheney says Secret Service agents are not willing to testify under oath:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/liz-ch...-oath?ref=home
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-25-2022, 09:28 AM

Thanked 8,883 Times in 5,070 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
The Bengals open training camp on Wednesday.
Old 07-25-2022, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Viperstick View Post
Liz Cheney is John Kasich with a vagina. Change my mind.
Three weeks until she gets voted out.
Mad Props to ud2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Viperstick (07-25-2022)
Old 07-25-2022, 12:57 PM

Thanked 9,205 Times in 4,417 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
Three weeks until she gets voted out.
I have to think that she has other political aspirations. Run for president? Run as a Democrat?
Old 07-25-2022, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Fudd View Post
I have to think that she has other political aspirations. Run for president? Run as a Democrat?
Yeah, I saw some headlines on www.hotair.com about her running for potus, but I didn't read the articles.

I suppose she could have as her constituency a bunch of Never Trumpers. She is not left enough for the Dems. She will never get enough conservative support to win the GOP nomination.

And I totally disagree with her assertion that this has been a fair hearing. She is nuts if she really believes that. I am really not in the mood to put up with her bs. I am starting to hate people like her and Kinzinger.

This hearing is an incredibly biased crock of sh*t!

The GOP may be undergoing a transformation to one of a party being remade by Trump. I am just really tired of people like her.
Viperstick (07-25-2022)
Old 07-25-2022, 01:38 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,066 Times in 2,046 Posts
Mich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Too many Republican Senator Rinos: Portman, Collins, Murkowski, Romney. Care to add any others to this list?
Old 07-25-2022, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mich Flyer View Post
Too many Republican Senator Rinos: Portman, Collins, Murkowski, Romney. Care to add any others to this list?
McCain
Old 07-25-2022, 01:52 PM

Why Liz Cheney hates Trump:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ud2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Fudd (07-26-2022), Mich Flyer (07-25-2022)
Old 07-25-2022, 02:18 PM

jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
For Swampy-

You can watch The Real Story of January 6 FREE today, July 22, from 8:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. EST with a 2 months for $1 subscription to The Epoch Times.
Old 07-25-2022, 10:49 PM

I am just frustrated with Liz Cheney, she had made statements to the effect of: "well, we have heard all the evidence from the prosecution, we don't need to hear from the defense or cross-exam the witnesses, etc., all of the facts and evidence have been presented and discussed, this case is closed".

It's ridiculous, she can't possibly believe that to be true. And she is so sanctimonious with how she says that. There is a bunch of exculpatory evidence that has never even been presented. This is America, you are entitled to a fair trial.

I am sick of this whole thing. I think a lot of people are tired of this whole thing. It is so biased, that it is a total whitewashing.

Last edited by ud2; 07-25-2022 at 10:52 PM..
MrFlyerFanatic (07-26-2022)
Old 07-26-2022, 11:43 AM

Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
Summary:

The leftists in power hate Donald Trump

The leftists in power see another Trump Presidency as armageddon, and will do anything to prevent it. Nothing is off limits because it is their moral imperative.

The leftists know that there is no case to show that Trump organized a armed coup of the Capitol Building.

The leftists know that if they exclude anyone willing to bring exculpatory evidence into the Senate hearings or cross examine hand-picked testimonials, they can manipulate everything presented to the public to make January 6th appear as anything they please for political purposes.

Politically, this is the last line of defense for the mid-terms. Joe Biden and the Democrats have made such a complete dumpster fire of the country that there has to be something to change the subject in the minds of voters.

Last edited by Fudd; 07-27-2022 at 10:23 AM..
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Fudd For This Totally Excellent Post:
Showme Flyer (07-27-2022), TA111 (07-26-2022), ud2 (07-26-2022)
Old 07-26-2022, 04:35 PM
General

Thanked 4,142 Times in 2,218 Posts
TA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond repute
The “star” witness claims she was an insurrectionist. This is why you properly vet a witness.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...testi-n2610842
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to TA111 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Showme Flyer (07-27-2022), ud2 (07-27-2022)
Old 07-26-2022, 04:38 PM
General

Thanked 4,142 Times in 2,218 Posts
TA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond repute
Gee, I wonder why Cheney and the committee withheld crucial evidence? https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...trump-n1615808
Old 07-26-2022, 08:49 PM
Staff Writer

Where do you find this revisionist bullsh*t?

Instead, try this on for size:

DOJ is investigating Tiny’s actions as part of a criminal probe in his bid to overturn the election:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nal-probe.html
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Swampy Meadows; 07-26-2022 at 09:01 PM..
Old 07-26-2022, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by TA111 View Post
Gee, I wonder why Cheney and the committee withheld crucial evidence? https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...trump-n1615808
This says it all. The Dems must think this is Russia or China. How do these people look at themselves in a mirror. They are a sick, sad bunch.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
ud2 (07-27-2022)
Old 07-26-2022, 10:44 PM
Staff Writer

That article is total horse hockey. What Tiny claims he said before the insurrection doesn’t mean a darned thing.

What did he do for three hours and seventeen minutes DURING the riot he incited?

He watched TV.

Who did he call?

No one.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-26-2022, 10:49 PM
Lieutenant General

We still doing this? Ok....

Old 07-27-2022, 01:10 AM

That article is total horse hockey. What Tiny claims he said before the insurrection doesn’t mean a darned thing.

What did he do for three hours and seventeen minutes DURING the riot he incited?

He watched TV.

Who did he call?

No one.
Posted via Mobile Device
Bill O'Reilly says that Trump called several people looking for advice.
Old 07-27-2022, 01:29 AM

The “star” witness claims she was an insurrectionist. This is why you properly vet a witness.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...testi-n2610842
Wow, this is nuts. Sounds like the J6 committee threatened CH with jail time or some other punishment unless she played ball.

Maybe she was not threatened, but somebody said something to her to the point that what she testified to in public was the complete opposite of how she felt/what she said in private.

So, CH basically fabricated her entire testimony.

Again, she needs to be charged with perjury.

This whole thing gets weirder and weirder.

The J6 committee has zero integrity.

Last edited by ud2; 07-27-2022 at 08:51 AM..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ud2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (07-27-2022), Showme Flyer (07-27-2022)
Old 07-27-2022, 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
This says it all. The Dems must think this is Russia or China. How do these people look at themselves in a mirror. They are a sick, sad bunch.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yes, this is a very sad episode IMO in American history, the J6 committee is engaging in some disgraceful behavior IMO unfortunately.

Trump reportedly offered 20,000 NG troops not just the 10,000 NG troops offer that I read about earlier.
Mich Flyer (07-27-2022)
Old 07-27-2022, 09:19 AM
Staff Writer

Bill O'Reilly says that Trump called several people looking for advice.
Where are the phone logs for those calls?

There are none.

So either Tiny made those “calls” and the logs were altered or

Tiny made no calls
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-27-2022, 09:45 AM
Staff Writer

Wow, this is nuts. Sounds like the J6 committee threatened CH with jail time or some other punishment unless she played ball.

Maybe she was not threatened, but somebody said something to her to the point that what she testified to in public was the complete opposite of how she felt/what she said in private.

So, CH basically fabricated her entire testimony.

Again, she needs to be charged with perjury.

This whole thing gets weirder and weirder.

The J6 committee has zero integrity.
Cassidy Hutchinson changed lawyers of her own volition. Her initial attorney was being paid for by Tiny’s PAC. When her new lawyer took over she was willing to testify in more depth. There were no threats.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-27-2022, 10:33 AM
Staff Writer

Free link to extensive WaPo article on the DOJ investigation into Tiny’s words and actions on January 6th:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...rsIILB0mxNuiuM
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-27-2022, 10:33 AM

Cassidy Hutchinson changed lawyers of her own volition. Her initial attorney was being paid for by Tiny’s PAC. When her new lawyer took over she was willing to testify in more depth. There were no threats.
Posted via Mobile Device
Did you TA111's link? Her private texts indicate that she is a huge Trump fan, and that she thinks the J6 committee is a joke. Her testimony totally contradicts everything she said in private for the last 2-3 years.
Old 07-27-2022, 10:40 AM
Staff Writer

New York Times piece on previously undisclosed emails between Tiny co-conspirators like Rudy, Mark Meadows, John Eastman and Boris Epshteyn that basically show the plotting the election fraud:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/26/u...rs-emails.html
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-27-2022, 10:42 AM
Staff Writer

Did you TA111's link? Her private texts indicate that she is a huge Trump fan, and that she thinks the J6 committee is a joke. Her testimony totally contradicts everything she said in private for the last 2-3 years.
It’s no secret that she was a Cult45er. What her testimony shows is that she told the truth under oath, despite her allegiance to Tiny.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-27-2022, 11:05 AM
Staff Writer

Speaking of Cassidy Hutchinson, she is now cooperating with the DOJ, rendering the bullsh*t article that TA111 posted totally meaningless.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABCWorldN...9795874906112?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-27-2022, 01:48 PM
Lieutenant General

Old 07-27-2022, 02:18 PM

It’s no secret that she was a Cult45er. What her testimony shows is that she told the truth under oath, despite her allegiance to Tiny.
Posted via Mobile Device
Sorry Swampy, I think she lied under oath. There is very little that she said under oath that has not been totally contradicted by her private messages.

Are we supposed to believe that all of a sudden she had an epiphany and started telling the truth under oath, but everything she said in private she didn't really mean?

How do we know which version of what she said is the truth?
Old 07-27-2022, 02:36 PM
Captain

superfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond repute
How do we know which version of what she said is the truth?
Simple. In Swampy's world, everything that is anti-Trump or anti-Republican is the truth and anything the opposite is horse puckey.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to superfan99 For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (07-27-2022), Fudd (07-27-2022), JimBo (07-27-2022), Showme Flyer (07-27-2022)
Old 07-27-2022, 02:46 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,083 Posts
JimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by superfan99 View Post
Simple. In Swampy's world, everything that is anti-Trump or anti-Republican is the truth and anything the opposite is horse puckey.
It really is this simple. It's been on full daily display here for over 6 years now.
Old 07-27-2022, 04:45 PM

DGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond repute

He watched TV.

Who did he call?

No one.
Posted via Mobile Device
Let's dissect Swampy's entry above line by line:
1. "The article is horse hockey": Opinion
2. "Tiny's claim before the insurrection doesn't mean a thing": Opinion
3. "What did he do before the 3+ hours during the riot he started?":
conjecture/opinion
4. "He watched TV": Pointless observation.
5. "Who did he call...no one": Guilt by inference.

Swampy's case against "Tiny" is built on horse hockey...Sergeant Friday is rolling over in his grave!
Old 07-27-2022, 05:29 PM
Staff Writer

He was the freakin president and he didn’t call anyone: Guilt by dereliction of duty, Ace.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-27-2022, 05:35 PM

He was the freakin president and he didn’t call anyone: Guilt by dereliction of duty, Ace.
Posted via Mobile Device
Who did yer boy Biden call when they insurrected Kavanaugh’s house?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-27-2022, 05:37 PM
General

Thanked 7,715 Times in 3,314 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Speaking of dereliction of duty, who in the hell is running this country now?

Economy sucks, inflation breaking records, I could go on forever. Who or what is being done in DC, besides dog and pony shows.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/27/econo...nts/index.html
Old 07-27-2022, 05:45 PM

DGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond repute
Posted via Mobile Device
I was merely pointing out the absence of facts! And don't call me "Ace!"
Mad Props to DGO67 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Showme Flyer (07-28-2022)
Old 07-27-2022, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
Speaking of dereliction of duty, who in the hell is running this country now?

Economy sucks, inflation breaking records, I could go on forever. Who or what is being done in DC, besides dog and pony shows.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/27/econo...nts/index.html
From your link:

But surging inflation compelled the central bank last month to implement a rate hike of three times that size, marking the first time since 1994 that the Fed has rolled out a 75-basis-point increase. Wednesday’s rate hike represents the first time in modern Fed history that the central bank has raised interest rates by 75 basis points twice in a row.
Old 07-27-2022, 07:02 PM
Lieutenant General

Posted via Mobile Device

Easy there Commodore!!! Take a Fresca break.
Old 07-28-2022, 10:44 AM
Staff Writer

January 6th committee engaged with Tiny’s SOS Mike Pompeo regarding him giving a closed door deposition:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnnieGray...34782109593600
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-28-2022, 12:20 PM
Lieutenant General

Old 07-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Staff Writer

The January 6th Committee has a formal path to share investigative material with DOJ:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...aring-00048457

Good news for those interested in seeing justice served; bad news for seditious insurrectionists both inside and outside the WH.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-29-2022, 12:57 AM
Lieutenant General

Old 07-29-2022, 07:00 AM

The January 6th Committee has a formal path to share investigative material with DOJ:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...aring-00048457

Posted via Mobile Device
Now, that is a surprise.........

Why would the Democrats go through all the trouble of a "show trial" if they did not intend to continue the hoax with a political investigation by the Biden DOJ leading up to the mid-terms? Democrats really cannot run on accomplishments, the economy, foreign policy, domestic policy, etc. This is the level to which they must stoop to have a shot at holding onto power.

We should have learned with the Russia Hoax how far the Democrats are willing to go with their deceptions for the sake of power.

Last edited by Fudd; 07-29-2022 at 07:44 AM..
Old 07-29-2022, 10:30 AM
Staff Writer

Text messages leading up to January 6th for Tiny’s acting Homeland Security Director and his deputy are missing:

https://mobile.twitter.com/washingto...37328548290562
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-29-2022, 11:17 AM
Lieutenant General

Old 07-29-2022, 11:51 AM

Showme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant future
Text messages leading up to January 6th for Tiny’s acting Homeland Security Director and his deputy are missing:

https://mobile.twitter.com/washingto...37328548290562
Posted via Mobile Device
Just like all the documents Sandy Berger stuffed down his pants.
Old 07-29-2022, 12:28 PM
Staff Writer

Originally Posted by Showme Flyer View Post
Just like all the documents Sandy Berger stuffed down his pants.
Nice whataboutism you got there, pulling a name from 20+ years ago to distract from Tiny’s flunkies and their criming.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-29-2022, 01:51 PM
Lieutenant General

Old 07-29-2022, 02:27 PM

Nice whataboutism you got there, pulling a name from 20+ years ago to distract from Tiny’s flunkies and their criming.
Posted via Mobile Device
Distraction!?! The modus operandi of the Democrat game plan is distraction borne of double standards and hypocrisy till the cows come home!
But, gratefully, front-runners of hypocrisy and double standards (like Andrew Cuomo) often sow the seeds of their own demise!
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to DGO67 For This Totally Excellent Post:
JimBo (07-29-2022), Monster Man (07-30-2022), Showme Flyer (07-29-2022)
Old 07-29-2022, 02:39 PM
Staff Writer

We’re talking present tense not ancient history. Tiny and his intrepid band of failed insurrectionists are about to face the music courtesy of the DOJ, the Fulton county DA and the NY AG.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-29-2022, 02:48 PM

Showme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant future
Actually, what we are talking about is past precedence, Democrats never get prosecuted
for any of their nefarious activities, and there are many, many examples, if you want a list
I will be happy to provide.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Showme Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (07-29-2022), Monster Man (07-30-2022)
Old 07-29-2022, 04:27 PM

We’re talking present tense not ancient history. Tiny and his intrepid band of failed insurrectionists are about to face the music courtesy of the DOJ, the Fulton county DA and the NY AG.
Posted via Mobile Device
The "insurrection" was not a failure!
It actually gave (and continues to give) Democrats something to hang their hat on until November since results of recent history don't provide
bragging rights!
Old 07-29-2022, 07:12 PM
Staff Writer

Really nice use of the word “hang” dude. Tiny’s violent insurrectionists wanted to “Hang Mike Pence.”

Maybe you forgot that part.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-30-2022, 01:01 AM
Lieutenant General

Mad Props to Viperstick For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (07-30-2022)
Old 08-02-2022, 02:48 PM
Staff Writer

Jan. 6 committee tells Trump-nominated Secret Service watchdog to 'step aside' after reports say it knew about deleted texts long before telling panel

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...el/ar-AA10dZgn

The House committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol urged a Secret Service watchdog to stand down on Monday after reports suggested that it knew about deleted text messages long before notifying lawmakers.

In a letter sent by Reps Carolyn Maloney and Bennie Thompson to the Department of Homeland Security's Inspector General Joseph Cuffari and reviewed by Insider, the lawmakers accused Cuffari of orchestrating an attempt to "cover up" the text messages and asked him to "step aside" from the investigation.

Maloney and Thompson wrote that the letter came after reports that Cuffari's office knew about the deleted text messages for months earlier than was previously revealed.

The letter said Cuffari, who was nominated to his post by former president Donald Trump, "failed to notify" Congress about the missing texts and "deliberately" chose not to pursue the evidence.
Old 08-03-2022, 01:13 PM
Staff Writer

Major screw up at the Alex Jones/Sandy Hook trial. Jones' attorneys accidentally sent the contents of Alex's cell phone for the last 3 years to the Plaintiff's lawyers.

Jones' attorney on the hot mic: "You know what nobody's thought about yet...what happens when that phone goes to law enforcement?"

"Law enforcement" as in DOJ and the Jan6 Committee? Yes please!

If Alex Jomes was part of the Friends of Roger Stone text chain this could open up a can of whoopass on Stone, Rudy, Eastman, Meadows,,,and of course, Tiny.
Old 08-03-2022, 03:24 PM
Staff Writer

As predicted by me two hours ago: January 6th Committee plans to subpoena Alex Jones’ texts and emails:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...oeana-1392270/
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-04-2022, 07:04 PM
Staff Writer

A Copy of Alex Jones’ Cellphone Will Be Turned Over to the January 6 Committee ‘Immediately’

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z344...ee-immediately
Old 08-04-2022, 09:05 PM

Thanked 4,464 Times in 2,745 Posts
UACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Game Plan

Originally Posted by DGO67 View Post
Distraction!?! The modus operandi of the Democrat game plan is distraction borne of double standards and hypocrisy till the cows come home! !
The Democrat "game plan" is to parade a line of WH aides, WH lawyers, Trump campaign staff, and senior state officials....each and every one of them Republicans, each one having been a Trump supporter...each and every one testifying under oath while describing Trump's criminal behavior and oath of office violations.

That has been the game plan of the Dem Jan 6 gang.
Old 08-04-2022, 09:14 PM
Staff Writer

Trump lawyers in talks with Justice Department about January 6 criminal probe

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/04/polit...ion/index.html

In recent weeks, investigators have moved aggressively into Trump's orbit, subpoenaing top former White House officials, focusing on efforts to overturn the 2020 election and executing searches of lawyers who sought to aid those efforts.

The Trump team's discussions are with the US attorney's office in Washington, DC, which is in charge of the investigation, and its top January 6 prosecutor Thomas Windom, the sources said. The conversations have not been previously reported.
Old 08-04-2022, 09:15 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,066 Times in 2,046 Posts
Mich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMich Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Ex-Adviser Kellogg: 'I Was in the Room' as Trump Requested Guardsmen for 1/6.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/tru...04/id/1081824/
Old 08-04-2022, 09:46 PM
Staff Writer

Originally Posted by Mich Flyer View Post
Ex-Adviser Kellogg: 'I Was in the Room' as Trump Requested Guardsmen for 1/6.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/tru...04/id/1081824/
Once again, Mich, what he says happened beforehand don't mean squat.

What did Tiny do for 3 hours and 17 minutes while the Capitol was being overrun?

Sat on his ass.

Watched TV.
Old 08-06-2022, 09:12 PM
Staff Writer

Secret Service hands agents' phone numbers to Jan. 6 committee

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...es/ar-AA10nQis

The U.S. Secret Service has given the House Jan. 6 committee a listing of all personal cell phone numbers belonging to agents based in Washington, D.C., for the period the panel is investigating, according to sources familiar with the matter -- an unusual step amid heightened scrutiny of the agency's cooperation with the congressional panel investigating last year's insurrection and the role then-President Donald Trump played in it.
Old 08-08-2022, 06:57 PM
Staff Writer

Alex Jones' texts have been turned over to the January 6 committee

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/08/polit...y-6/index.html

Approximately two years' worth of text messages sent and received by right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones have been turned over to the House select committee investigating the January 6 insurrection, a person familiar with the matter told CNN on Monday.

The messages were handed over to the committee by Mark Bankston, the attorney who represented two Sandy Hook parents who successfully sued Jones in Texas and won nearly $50 million in a civil trial that concluded last week.
Bankston would only tell CNN that he is "cooperating with the committee." The select committee declined to comment.
Old 08-09-2022, 12:36 AM
Lieutenant General

Tags
promote swampy to admiral, staff writer gone coo coo