User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 07-01-2020, 10:03 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,488 Times in 763 Posts
N2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, I’m only sipping the KoolAid, not drinking it. Are we saying a guy who has played in only 8 games in the past 2 1/2 years against average at best competition, and who has had 2 concussions plus had to completely withdraw from school from post concussive issues is going to be the missing piece of the puzzle for 20-21? All based on what he did 3-5 years ago? What’s wrong with this picture?
Advertisement
Old 07-01-2020, 10:46 PM
General

Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,546 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Originally Posted by N2663R View Post
Sorry, I’m only sipping the KoolAid, not drinking it. Are we saying a guy who has played in only 8 games in the past 2 1/2 years against average at best competition, and who has had 2 concussions plus had to completely withdraw from school from post concussive issues is going to be the missing piece of the puzzle for 20-21? All based on what he did 3-5 years ago? What’s wrong with this picture?
Yes, Chase has a lot of size and natural ability. He has good hands and can finish around the basket. By January, he is a key cog in the UD rotation, if not a starter. He has what you cannot coach - size and mobility.
Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
fuz_forward (07-02-2020)
Old 07-02-2020, 09:40 AM
General

Thanked 2,337 Times in 1,410 Posts
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Might not be popular on the board, but this is accurate. Chase is a true X factor.

If he stays healthy, contributes, and improves during the season, it's a huge benefit to the team, and a feel good story.

If he has a set back, I'm sure he will be disappointed, as will everyone. The manner in how his situation was handled will demonstrate to any recruit the commitment to players by coach Grant and the University.
Mad Props to Jeff For This Totally Excellent Post:
fuz_forward (07-02-2020)
Old 07-02-2020, 09:59 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,559 Times in 2,452 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
The manner in how his situation was handled will demonstrate to any recruit the commitment to players by coach Grant and the University.
I listened to a Ryan Mikesell interview on a local station last night. One of the first questions he was asked was about the coaching change while he was here and Coach Grant. He said that they already knew from some of Grant's former players that he was a good basketball coach, but he (Ryan) was so nervous to go into Grant's office to tell him he needed double hip surgery and would need to be out the entire season. Said Grant was couldn't have been more supportive, told him to take all the time he needed, the team needed him to be at his best and expected him to be a big contributor when he returned. At that point, Ryan said he learned what kind of man Grant was. (I did not know or remember that Ryan was told he might not be able to play basketball after the surgery. He said it was a risk he had to take)
Mad Props to Lifelong Flyer Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Runnin' Rebel (07-02-2020)
Old 07-02-2020, 10:39 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,704 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Might not be popular on the board, but this is accurate. Chase is a true X factor.

If he stays healthy, contributes, and improves during the season, it's a huge benefit to the team, and a feel good story.

If he has a set back, I'm sure he will be disappointed, as will everyone. The manner in how his situation was handled will demonstrate to any recruit the commitment to players by coach Grant and the University.
I would put the over/under at 5 wins if we have no Chase vs full on healthy Chase.
Just sayin'.
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Gazoo (07-09-2020)
Old 07-02-2020, 10:49 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,316 Times in 1,328 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I hope for Chase's sake that he stays healthy this year. From a team standpoint I think if he is healthy it will be a huge boost. If he is not healthy and doesn't end up helping the team it is no loss because they were probably not going to fill that spot with anybody good enough this year to make a big difference. Well worth the risk from a team standpoint. Here's to hoping he stays healthy and he, the team and the fans are happy!
Old 07-02-2020, 04:35 PM
Colonel

pmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond repute
Very few really know what sidelined him last year. Nobody knows what will happen going forward. Of course he is an x-factor, but I can't help but to be optimistic based on my rather clear memories (and some game recordings, Twitter posts, etc) of our team having two 6'9 guys that were consistently among the first down the floor. If absolutely nothing else, that is highly disruptive to anyone trying to put together a game plan against us.

I also remember thinking Obi was more a finesse player, and Chase a bit more "brute" as well. Throw that into the mix with Jordy and Mouleye (another big x-factor), as well as Crutcher still wreaking havoc with his ball movement and 90mph fastball distribution, and I just can't see how anyone could look at it and say "yeah, we're going to be mediocre inside."
Old 07-02-2020, 11:47 PM
General

TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pmcmullen View Post
Very few really know what sidelined him last year. Nobody knows what will happen going forward. Of course he is an x-factor, but I can't help but to be optimistic based on my rather clear memories (and some game recordings, Twitter posts, etc) of our team having two 6'9 guys that were consistently among the first down the floor. If absolutely nothing else, that is highly disruptive to anyone trying to put together a game plan against us.

I also remember thinking Obi was more a finesse player, and Chase a bit more "brute" as well. Throw that into the mix with Jordy and Mouleye (another big x-factor), as well as Crutcher still wreaking havoc with his ball movement and 90mph fastball distribution, and I just can't see how anyone could look at it and say "yeah, we're going to be mediocre inside."
I am beginning to think it was the combination of mono and concussions that created his health issues.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:23 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
I would put the over/under at 5 wins if we have no Chase vs full on healthy Chase.
Just sayin'.
I had it at about 4 (22-9 RS without; 26-5 RS with).
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-03-2020, 09:50 AM
General of the Air Force

T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pmcmullen View Post
...I also remember thinking Obi was more a finesse player, and Chase a bit more "brute" as well. Throw that into the mix with Jordy and Mouleye (another big x-factor), as well as Crutcher still wreaking havoc with his ball movement and 90mph fastball distribution, and I just can't see how anyone could look at it and say "yeah, we're going to be mediocre inside."
Looking at the roster before the announcement of Chase’s return, the weakest area was frontcourt depth. We only had 3 guys on the roster over 6’5”-6’6”, two of whom (Zimi & Mo) are teenagers who’ve never played a minute of college basketball, and the third was most notable for being foul-prone. Now, with that fourth able body (a mobile, 6’9” body, I may add), we can play more “positionless basketball” with bigger guys on the floor. For 15-20 minutes or more per game, it gives the coaching staff a lot more flexibility at both ends of the floor.

With Jalen, Rodney, and Ibi, we have arguably one of the best trios of perimeter players in all of 2020-21 college basketball. With Dwayne, Luke, RJ, and Koby, we have very solid & promising depth all the way around the perimeter. What we were lacking was mature, interior depth. Chase goes a long way toward filling that void.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-03-2020, 11:02 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,086 Times in 640 Posts
steverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond repute
yes,

that's what I'm saying....

Go Flyers!
Old 07-09-2020, 06:34 PM
General

Thanked 5,432 Times in 2,372 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by T-Bone 84 View Post
Looking at the roster before the announcement of Chase’s return, the weakest area was frontcourt depth. We only had 3 guys on the roster over 6’5”-6’6”, two of whom (Zimi & Mo) are teenagers who’ve never played a minute of college basketball, and the third was most notable for being foul-prone. Now, with that fourth able body (a mobile, 6’9” body, I may add), we can play more “positionless basketball” with bigger guys on the floor. For 15-20 minutes or more per game, it gives the coaching staff a lot more flexibility at both ends of the floor.

With Jalen, Rodney, and Ibi, we have arguably one of the best trios of perimeter players in all of 2020-21 college basketball. With Dwayne, Luke, RJ, and Koby, we have very solid & promising depth all the way around the perimeter. What we were lacking was mature, interior depth. Chase goes a long way toward filling that void.
Posted via Mobile Device

If Chase does zero contact drills in practice, and can't fully get his basketball conditioning, and therefore can only play 8-10 minutes a game, it is STILL a big win for this team.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Gazoo For This Totally Excellent Post:
hawkoooo (07-09-2020), steverino015 (07-09-2020)
Old 07-09-2020, 09:07 PM
General

Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
If Chase does zero contact drills in practice, and can't fully get his basketball conditioning, and therefore can only play 8-10 minutes a game, it is STILL a big win for this team.
I don't anticipate that. He may have little contact in early practices, but come December he is going all out and may even become a starter.
Old 07-16-2020, 12:28 PM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,354 Times in 2,462 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
This is sweet...more please. Obi was pretty excited.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JHaring40...48616875864064
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to BeckysTXA For This Totally Excellent Post:
fuz_forward (07-16-2020), steverino015 (07-16-2020), udflyerfan (07-16-2020)
Old 07-16-2020, 12:42 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,764 Times in 929 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BeckysTXA View Post
This is sweet...more please. Obi was pretty excited.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JHaring40...48616875864064
Great clip. There's a lot of dunks that I forgot about simply because the Obi show was always on and producing insane highlights. Ibi had an awesome one in the Richmond game.

The bench knows what Chase is capable of from practice, so naturally they go nuts when he gets to show it off in-game.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:19 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,181 Times in 578 Posts
Bill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond repute
I think it is safe to say that we are a better team with Chase on the floor.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Bill McPeek For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (07-16-2020), udflyerfan (07-16-2020)
Old 07-16-2020, 06:08 PM
Captain

marco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to behold
Dang, Trey looked great in the TBT dunking. He is strong. Ibi needs to learn from Trey if he wants to go to the next level.

I was shocked by Ibi when he did the dunk in the Richmond game. I did a double take. I couldn't process that Ibi did it.
Old 07-16-2020, 06:30 PM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,915 Times in 2,927 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marco red eagle View Post
Dang, Trey looked great in the TBT dunking. He is strong. Ibi needs to learn from Trey if he wants to go to the next level.

I was shocked by Ibi when he did the dunk in the Richmond game. I did a double take. I couldn't process that Ibi did it.
It shouldn't have been that big of a surprise: Ibi has a 40"+ vertical leap.
Mad Props to Swampy Meadows For This Totally Excellent Post:
pmcmullen (07-17-2020)
Old 07-16-2020, 09:54 PM
Captain

EliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Swampy Meadows View Post
It shouldn't have been that big of a surprise: Ibi has a 40"+ vertical leap.
Obi set the vertical jump record at Michigan...he is super athletic. Maybe we will it more this year and less 3's. A better mix of both and he will be potent
Old 07-16-2020, 11:38 PM
General

Originally Posted by EliteEight View Post
Obi set the vertical jump record at Michigan...he is super athletic. Maybe we will it more this year and less 3's. A better mix of both and he will be potent
You mean "Ibi" and not "Obi." Correct?
Old 07-17-2020, 05:20 PM
Colonel

pmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marco red eagle View Post
Ibi needs to learn from Trey if he wants to go to the next level.
Marco - not to call you specifically, so please don't take it that way. This is just one example.

What is it with so many on this board thinking everyone to play "next level ball" has to be a powerhouse player? He's a highly athletic 6'5, 203lb player that is showing more as days go by that he can shoot, jump, rebound, scramble for a 50/50 ball, etc.

I cannot help but to interpret these kinds of comments as lacking full knowledge of the game. Trey was a role player, and he did his thing well. But, how do you think a baseball team would work with nothing but power hitters. Or, a football team with all linebackers?

It's all about being the best at YOUR role - not the best at someone else's role.

There are plenty of players that have been major contributors by mastering a finesse game. Here are a couple I bet you would drop to pick up a beefcake:

Reggie Miller: 6'7, 194 lbs
Jamal Crawford: 6'5 200 lbs
Allen Iverson: 6' 165 lbs
Steph Curry: 6'3 190 lbs
Kyrie Irving: 6'2 193 lbs
Mad Props to pmcmullen For This Totally Excellent Post:
springborofan (07-18-2020)
Old 07-18-2020, 05:22 PM
General

Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,143 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
With Obi, Trey and Ryan gone I think job for one Chase or anyone else looking for minutes in the front court is rebounds
Mad Props to OSU Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (08-25-2020)
Old 07-19-2020, 08:42 PM
Captain

EliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TommyGola View Post
Yes, I did. Darn phone auto corrects to Obi these days.

Hoping by this time next year, it's auto correcting to Ibi.
Old 07-19-2020, 10:18 PM
General

Originally Posted by EliteEight View Post
Yes, I did. Darn phone auto corrects to Obi these days.

Hoping by this time next year, it's auto correcting to Ibi.
I wish the Flyers could correct to "Obi" and have both Obi and Ibi on the court together next year!
Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
EliteEight (07-20-2020)
Old 07-20-2020, 02:25 PM
General of the Air Force

Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
With Obi, Trey and Ryan gone I think job for one Chase or anyone else looking for minutes in the front court is rebounds
Rebounding and defense were the only skills that allowed me to see the court when I played intramural ball “back in the day”. Sounds like this would be a golden opportunity for me, if I wasn’t only 6’1”...and 260 pounds...and pushing 60 years old...and...
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-20-2020, 02:27 PM
General of the Air Force

Originally Posted by TommyGola View Post
Either that, or Obi set the record by jumping to Ann Arbor, MI from Dayton, OH!
Posted via Mobile Device
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to T-Bone 84 For This Totally Excellent Post:
EliteEight (07-20-2020), Gazoo (07-22-2020)
Old 08-24-2020, 11:28 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,354 Times in 2,462 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Chase’s younger brother Ty has committed to WV-Tech in Beckley. Read a July newspaper article on his commitment and he said the three Johnson brothers have been working out together due to Covid. He also said Chase was “super pumped” to rejoin Dayton’s program this year.

I looked up the youngest brother Luke, a 2023 recruit. Projected to be a Top 100 recruit like Chase.

https://www.bigshots.net/news_articl...kd_eDU.twitter
10 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to BeckysTXA For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bonziflyer (08-24-2020), EliteEight (08-24-2020), fuz_forward (08-24-2020), Gazoo (08-24-2020), GoFlyer (08-24-2020), jack72 (08-24-2020), Lifelong Flyer Fan (08-24-2020), Monster Man (08-24-2020), OSU Flyer (08-24-2020), steverino015 (08-24-2020)