User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 08-24-2021, 11:34 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,933 Times in 910 Posts
SLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond repute
Flyers Taylor & Lutz Sweep A10 Offense & Defense Awards

Congrats to Marlee Taylor and Mackenzie Lutz for their recognition for their respective performances last week as A10 Offensive and Defensive Players of the week. Keep up the great work.

Conversely, HEAVY conference favorite St. Louis U. has stumbled out of the gate with a pair of 1-0 losses against formidable competition in Xavier and Iowa (both in St. Louis). The Billikens have struggled to generate much pressure on offense, dealing with a few key injuries and a slew of suspensions (like 8 or 9 kids) that were served over the first two games.

They should be back at full strength soon, and we'll see what the on field product delivers then.
Advertisement
Old 08-26-2021, 12:00 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 17,094 Times in 5,099 Posts
Chris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond repute
SLU will be fine in the A10, though the NCAA won't give them much shade for the two home losses for at-large purposes. I think they play Kansas next which won't be easy even with all hands on deck.

UD needs to keep tunnel vision and win the next 90 minutes. Take care of NKU. Mimi Stines the former Flyer is their GK now. Teams were fairly even when they last met indoors. I like UD at home but I think the Flyers will need to work to get the W.

Hot shooting hides a multitude of sins.
Make everyone else's "one day" your "day one".
Mad Props to Chris R For This Totally Excellent Post:
SLUFLYER (08-26-2021)
Old 08-26-2021, 10:32 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,933 Times in 910 Posts
SLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris R View Post
SLU will be fine in the A10, though the NCAA won't give them much shade for the two home losses for at-large purposes. I think they play Kansas next which won't be easy even with all hands on deck.

UD needs to keep tunnel vision and win the next 90 minutes. Take care of NKU. Mimi Stines the former Flyer is their GK now. Teams were fairly even when they last met indoors. I like UD at home but I think the Flyers will need to work to get the W.
SLU will trounce the vast majority of the A10. I hate to miss the Flyers in town on the 19th, but I'm out of town.

If the Flyers could steal a win at Hermann Stadium against SLU, that would be MASSIVE. Even a draw would feel like a win heading home.