User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 05-10-2019, 04:14 PM
General

Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,143 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
3pt line could be moving back

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball...ens-basketball

Jeff Goodman
@GoodmanHoops
·
42m
Now just one step away (and likely just a formality) from the 3-point line behind moved back to FIBA distance for this coming season.
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2019, 05:52 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,557 Times in 2,451 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Heard yesterday they are considering widening the lane. I really hope that doesn't happen.
They also tested the 5 team foul rule in the NIT (no 1 and 1's), and that seemed to be a bit of a mess unless they go to quarters. Women have that rule now, but they play quarters.
Old 05-10-2019, 05:57 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,314 Times in 1,327 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lifelong Flyer Fan View Post
Heard yesterday they are considering widening the lane. I really hope that doesn't happen.
They also tested the 5 team foul rule in the NIT (no 1 and 1's), and that seemed to be a bit of a mess unless they go to quarters. Women have that rule now, but they play quarters.
In my opinion, which I understand means nothing, the more the college game becomes like the pros the worse the game will get. Right now if it weren't for UD and mid major basketball I probably wouldn't be a fan of college basketball, which is sad but true. I guess I can always pull out my old VHS tapes that I used to tape One Shining Moment on every year and watch those....
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CT Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (05-10-2019), ClaytonFlyerFan (05-10-2019), jack72 (05-11-2019), Lifelong Flyer Fan (05-10-2019), ud2 (05-11-2019)
Old 05-10-2019, 06:34 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CT Flyer View Post
In my opinion, which I understand means nothing, the more the college game becomes like the pros the worse the game will get. Right now if it weren't for UD and mid major basketball I probably wouldn't be a fan of college basketball, which is sad but true. I guess I can always pull out my old VHS tapes that I used to tape One Shining Moment on every year and watch those....
My thoughts exactly. I forget what I was watching but there were 3 current well known (but I can't remember who) coaches talking to the host. All 3 agreed that there should be no more messing with the college game to make it like the pros.
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (05-10-2019), CT Flyer (05-10-2019), springborofan (05-10-2019), ud2 (05-11-2019), UDGutter2 (05-10-2019)