Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 08-03-2019, 09:53 AM
Major

podcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant future
Maui Meetups

For those of you that signed up for Maui - you should have received an email about payment being completed yesterday. Just 114 days until Maui.

Does anyone know of any meetups in Maui that are planned?

Anything official from UD going on?

It is going to be a long 114 days.
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2019, 10:56 AM
Captain

marco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to behold
FYI ... I didn't get an email about my credit card being charged. I asked a fellow traveler and they said the same thing. No charges yet despite being told it was going to happen 1 Aug.

Last edited by marco red eagle; 08-03-2019 at 02:10 PM..
Old 08-03-2019, 01:45 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 4,000 Times in 1,176 Posts
THirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marco red eagle View Post
FYI ... I didn't get an email about my credit card being charged. I asked a few traveler and they said the same thing. No charges yet despite being told it was going to happen 1 Aug.
Mine is currently in pending charges, for whatever that’s worth (though I did get the email as well the other day).

I wonder if they will be able to have a pregame event. With tip-off at 9:30 local time, that does not leave much time to host an event and get to the game. Plus, the coaches dinner is the night before, so there isn’t a ton of available time before the first game.

I can’t wait.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-03-2019, 02:14 PM
Captain

marco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to behold
How about a UDPride beer/umbrella cocktail event one day? Nothing long ... just convenient.

Last Maui UD was passing out free drink tickets one afternoon/evening at the teams hotel outdoor bar.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Captain

I received the billing email today. See you in Maui!
Old 08-12-2019, 11:31 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,208 Times in 974 Posts
MrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
We'll be spending time at Q's Lahaina Sports Bar. We met the owner (Q) back in 2000 and have stayed in touch. His full name is Quan, but only his mom calls him that.
For good or bad, one of the bartenders (Richard) is a hard core Steelers fan. Bad, they show Steelers games. Good, the Steelers play the Bengals on 11/24.
They have the Sunday Ticket, so hopefully I can get 1 TV showing the Browns - Dolphins game.
Early games kick at 8am so you can be on the beach by noon.

Every past trip, there has been some kind of pre or post game gathering on 1 or multiple days depending on game schedule.
Radar (08-12-2019)