Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 04-08-2011, 09:29 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

keats '91 has a reputation beyond reputekeats '91 has a reputation beyond reputekeats '91 has a reputation beyond reputekeats '91 has a reputation beyond reputekeats '91 has a reputation beyond reputekeats '91 has a reputation beyond reputekeats '91 has a reputation beyond reputekeats '91 has a reputation beyond reputekeats '91 has a reputation beyond reputekeats '91 has a reputation beyond reputekeats '91 has a reputation beyond repute
Summer BBall camps ... a go (mostly)

Got an email yesterday from Matt Farrell addressing what was called the BG summer basketball camps. Not sure what the name will officially be ... Archie Miller camp or UD camp. But he stated that most the camps would continue as planned.

'Day camp 3' would not go as planned. Participants can get money back or switch to a different camp.

My son (and I) are signed up for the Father/Son camp (weekend of Father's Day, I think).
Should be a good time ... after all of the asprin.

Anyway, I took away that ...
1) Archie has blessed the youth camp activities,
2) Matt Farrell is still connected and working away,
Seems so far away.
Once it gets here, I will put any observations on the board here.
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Colonel

Levelbest has much to be proud ofLevelbest has much to be proud ofLevelbest has much to be proud ofLevelbest has much to be proud ofLevelbest has much to be proud ofLevelbest has much to be proud ofLevelbest has much to be proud ofLevelbest has much to be proud of
Bumming here that we have an AAU tourney the weekend of the father son camp. Will be the first time in 3 years we have not gone.

Always a great time - and I highly recommend it for those of you with kids - but do pack plenty of Motrin or Advil.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:05 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

AustinFlyer is a glorious beacon of lightAustinFlyer is a glorious beacon of lightAustinFlyer is a glorious beacon of lightAustinFlyer is a glorious beacon of lightAustinFlyer is a glorious beacon of lightAustinFlyer is a glorious beacon of light
Does Coach Jabir teach a father/mother-daughter camp? It might be cool next year to schedule our trip back to see family to coincide with a UD camp. Hopefully there will be one right before or after Reunion Weekend.