UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Volleyball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 09-23-2018, 03:02 PM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,353 Times in 2,461 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
2018 A10 Week 5

LaSalle sweeps Davidson for the upset. They have been getting some good recruits in the last couple years, UD I didn’t see this coming. Congrats to LaSalle.
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2018, 04:09 PM
Colonel

udisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to behold
I watched a little of La Salle vs. Davidson. La Salle controlled the match when I was watching. La Salle played good back row D and even used a back row attack at times. A 3-0 sweep at Davidson is impressive. They are playing their best volleyball so far. Davidson just swept Duquesne. La Salle has to be considered as a team that will make the tournament after this performance.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-23-2018, 04:16 PM
Colonel

udisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to behold
Fordham got a 5 set win against Rhode Island in the Bronx. Also an important victory.

I’m still in shocked that SLU lost to GM. I knew SLU would be bad, but I can’t believe they have fallen this far. Kent Miller has to be on the hot seat. On the other hand, George Mason looks like a well coached team.

Saint Louis and Duquesne are the only teams that are 0-2 right now. The A-10 tournament, might not include SLU or Duquesne. Still a long way to go, but they have dug themselves a hole.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by udisit19; 09-23-2018 at 05:07 PM..
Old 09-23-2018, 04:48 PM
Colonel

It sure feels like Dayton played down to GM and GW. The Flyers were on a big high after the wins over Tenn and Ohio State. (Tenn just won at Auburn). Dayton will get one good test against Davidson on Friday and one great test against VCU. We have to hope Dayton got caught looking forward. Horsmon will have the Flyers working hard this week.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to udisit19 For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (09-23-2018)