UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Football

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 01-20-2017, 09:39 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Showme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant futureShowme Flyer has a brilliant future
Coach Evans heading out

Going to Western Michigan per team sources
Mad Props to Showme Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
PIONEER 8 (01-24-2017)
Advertisement
Old 01-20-2017, 01:36 PM
Captain

NEOFlyer is just really niceNEOFlyer is just really niceNEOFlyer is just really niceNEOFlyer is just really niceNEOFlyer is just really nice
Originally Posted by Showme Flyer View Post
Going to Western Michigan per team sources
I am hearing the same thing. Unfortunately, that is the nature of the beast in the college coaching world. If he is going to Western Michigan, that is going to be one tough act to follow.

That begs the question of who will replace him? I am guessing someone young with a good resume at the lower levels. Hopefully, it won't be a whole different offensive philosophy, just for continuity. This will be the third OC in a few short years.
Mad Props to NEOFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
PIONEER 8 (01-24-2017)
Old 01-22-2017, 03:01 PM
Captain

FlyerIllini is just really niceFlyerIllini is just really niceFlyerIllini is just really niceFlyerIllini is just really nice
Although disappointing for the players and the parents that got to know him, this is a fantastic move for Coach Evans. He's very close with the new O-Coordinator for the Broncos and, as I understand it, will have a key role in building the offensive scheme and in play calling.

Since I know he reads this board, on a personal note, I just want to thank Coach Evans (again) for mentoring that RS So. QB, and helping continue his development as a player and young man.

As for the Flyers, while I don't have any particular insights into his replacement, I am confident that Coach Chamberlin wants to continue to run the same offensive system. I also have it on good authority that if it is someone from the outside that isn't conversant in the offensive scheme, that RS So. QB will be able to help. Whoever it is, will also have the benefit of a very veteran group. Hopefully, that will make any transition relatively seamless.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to FlyerIllini For This Totally Excellent Post:
PIONEER 8 (01-24-2017), Showme Flyer (01-22-2017)