Toppin 21 pts, 6 rbs...the one bright spot! 0 0%
JDavis 12 pts 3 rbs but 0/5 on 3s 1 1.22%
Sir Trey 6 pts 3 rbs 4 4.88%
Crutcher 14 pts, 4 rbs 5 assists...solid all around 1 1.22%
Cohill 2 pts 1 rb 8 9.76%
Coach Grant - another close loss 10 12.20%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2019, 05:18 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,872 Times in 6,979 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
UnGolden NIT Loss - @ Colorado

We all knew it was going to be a tough game and it proved to be just that. Unfortunately, this brings and end to the season, which most of us would agree was good but left us wanting more due to so many close outcomes.

Regardless, we lost and the golden fickle finger of fate must be pointed one last time until Nov., 2019 when we'll start all over again! Only with higher expectations!

Vote away!

Go Flyers!

My Team!!

King Rollo the Sad...OUT!
Old 03-20-2019, 07:53 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,283 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
Josh...ugh.

I don't think he ever lost the desire, his body just didn't allow him to be the old Josh, which is unfortunate.

He has been and will be a great ambassador for this program.
11 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Radar For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (03-20-2019), BOF02 (03-21-2019), ChrisInVenice (03-20-2019), ClaytonFlyerFan (03-20-2019), CvilleFlyer (03-20-2019), flyerfanatic86 (03-20-2019), MikeFlyer (03-20-2019), NYCFLYER (03-20-2019), rollo (03-20-2019), shwag33 (03-20-2019), UDGutter2 (03-20-2019)
Old 03-20-2019, 08:58 AM
Major

VirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to behold
Question Josh

I don’t know what happened with him the last half the season . Others here suspected an injury or tired body, whatever that is. No pass for a senior captain. However, it just seemed like these last 8-10 games, his heart and attitude were suspect. Once Obi became the star and headliner, it seems Josh hung up the jock. The real story would be interesting if there’s something we don’t know. Not getting the ball is not his fault but rebounding and defense was so, so different. The Josh that started the season could have made the difference in several games.
Old 03-20-2019, 09:36 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,328 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Hate to do it in his last game as a Flyer but had to go with Josh. He really was a shell of himself most of the year, with a few bright spots here and there, and especially during conference play where it was obvious that the other teams knew how to defend him and he didn't have any other options to adjust to it.
Old 03-20-2019, 09:46 AM

Thanked 1,650 Times in 838 Posts
Canonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond repute
Bad news is the toughest guy on the team this year is a freshman. Wonderful news is that the toughest guy on the team next year is a sophomore. Fingers crossed that Obi's grit is infectious with everyone else. Can we just change Kyle Davis' name to Kile Davis and get him 4 more years?

Nice year for the Flyers either way despite the deflating end to the season.
Old 03-20-2019, 09:47 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,556 Times in 3,701 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
I vote, one last time, for Archie Miller. The reasons have been debated in multiple threads. Hop on my band wagon with this write in vote, as it is the last time we are ever able too cast fault on the past coach as next season is year 3 for Grant, the future is Flyin High!
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (03-20-2019), Flyer 86 (03-20-2019), GoFlyer (03-20-2019)
Old 03-20-2019, 09:52 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Alberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond repute
It Was a Good Year

Dayton exceeded my expectations (18-13 and 9-9) this year and became a good road team.
Congratulations to AG, staff and players for an entertaining year. The future looks bright. Go Dayton Flyers!
Mad Props to Alberto Strasse For This Totally Excellent Post:
AC91 (03-20-2019)
Old 03-20-2019, 10:09 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,353 Times in 2,461 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
I thought Crutch out-played Wright in the first half but Wright won the second half and was probably a little better for the full 40 minutes - but overall pretty even. And, Wright complained all game long. Crutch has done that in the past, but I think he’s matured in this area. Wright...not so much.

Cohill - I thought he played like a freshman this game. It happens when you are a freshman.

Obi - good to see him back on the court at least close to full strength although he was wearing two different shoes - so you have to wonder if it’s a foot/ankle injury. I thought AG needed to bring him back at 12 minutes but he didn’t check back in until 9-something. The announcers were saying 5 - which was absurd.

Ryan - ended up with 5 fouls because no one else seemed to be able to foul at the end. He had an ok game.

Jordan & Trey - had their moments...both Good and bad.

Josh - so glad he transferred to UD and grateful he wore the Flyer uniform. It wasn’t an outstanding game for him on the stat line, but he kept a lot of rebounds from going the wrong way and a lot of passes into the center never happened because he was doing the tough work.

In the end, I’m a no vote this game. This team exceeded my expectations and AG has this program ahead of were I thought it would be. A year ago, Obi tweeted it was finally his time after our last game. This year I think we can expand that thought to finally it’s this program’s time. The future is bright if this group of players spend the next 7 months working hard. Talent abounds.
Mad Props to BeckysTXA For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-20-2019)
Old 03-20-2019, 10:22 AM
Major General

Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VirgM View Post
However, it just seemed like these last 8-10 games, his heart and attitude were suspect.
Wow

just...wow
Old 03-20-2019, 10:47 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,082 Times in 469 Posts
Piqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant future
I NEVER have or NEVER will challenge JC heart or effort.
Great career young man.THX
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Piqua Flyer '66 For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (03-20-2019), BOF02 (03-21-2019), cralford (03-20-2019), Flyer 86 (03-20-2019), NYCFLYER (03-20-2019)
Old 03-20-2019, 10:55 AM
General

Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,232 Posts
Viperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, we needed more from Josh, but again (think: end of URI regulation), Trey spit the bit on a couple of crucial o-rebound tips.

Besides, cant give it to Josh on his last game. Thanks for the memories, you will be missed.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:03 AM
General

Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,232 Posts
Viperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond repute
Edit: I’d like to change my vote to Gillette/Schick. After that shot of the student section at the end, it’s clear they haven’t spent a marketing dime in Boulder in years.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:12 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,558 Times in 941 Posts
maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
It’s Josh, nobody close. -9 on the +\-. 4turnovers 4 shots. 5 points and a whopping 2 boards. He never worked for position. His collapse this game, just like his collapse done the stretch of the season was our collapse.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-20-2019, 11:24 AM
General

Thanked 2,337 Times in 1,410 Posts
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Viperstick View Post
Yes, we needed more from Josh, but again (think: end of URI regulation), Trey spit the bit on a couple of crucial o-rebound tips.

Besides, cant give it to Josh on his last game. Thanks for the memories, you will be missed.
This was only part of a sequence. We were up five in the 2nd half after Obi sat for quite a while. Next two possessions were quick threes, then a turn over. Meanwhile, their guards penetrate (ugh), kick out, our D doesn't rotate, and that lefty hits three 3's with no one within 8 feet of him. Dagger. That sequence is a good example of what we need to over come to get better in key situations:

On ball defense
Defensive rotation
Offensive decision making

On the plus side, I thought our guards were aggressively driving the lane.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:54 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,388 Times in 620 Posts
AC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond repute
haw do you vote for everyone who couldn't finish inside in the second half?

seriously though, it was a better season than many predicted. unfortunately, not enough options for AG when we need a spark. I thought this was a tough, never-quit team that just didn't have quite enough to push it over the top in too many games. We competed well in the vast majority of them. I am disappointed (as always) the season is over, but am really hopeful going not next season!

ps...I hope to make ut out for at least one game again next year. However, we should take the home losses a little personally as well. let's figure out how to make the Arena impossible for anyone to play in next year!
Old 03-20-2019, 01:23 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,223 Times in 585 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AC91 View Post
haw do you vote for everyone who couldn't finish inside in the second half?

seriously though, it was a better season than many predicted. unfortunately, not enough options for AG when we need a spark. I thought this was a tough, never-quit team that just didn't have quite enough to push it over the top in too many games. We competed well in the vast majority of them. I am disappointed (as always) the season is over, but am really hopeful going not next season!

ps...I hope to make ut out for at least one game again next year. However, we should the home losses a little personally as well. let's figure out how to make the Arena impossible for anyone to play in next year!
Next year we will be in a perfect position to restore the home court dominance to the Arena. This loss once again has to be attributed to the whole team but that is not an option on rollo's ungolden poll. I refuse to vote for Josh even though his stats did not come near what we have been accustomed to throughout his career as a Flyer. Something was wrong and I will not question his heart and effort. So, in this our last game of the season, I too am a no vote just like BeckysTXA. The Bonnies wish they could have been playing in the NIT with the good season that they had. The Flyers exceeded our expectations and all of the pre season pundits and played in the postseason! Next year I predict it to be the NCAAT!
Mad Props to CvilleFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
AC91 (03-20-2019)
Old 03-20-2019, 01:33 PM

Thanked 10,123 Times in 5,859 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
I have never seen Obi flat out tired like he was the timeout near the end of the first half. Probably the altitude, but could have been from carrying Cunningham, Mikesell and Landers on his back for the half. Cunningham gets my vote. He says nothing is wrong, but there is.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-20-2019, 01:42 PM
Colonel

NorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Had to go with Cunningham - He just didn't get in there and battle like a senior playing his last game. Hate to do that on his way out, but it is what it is.

Really appreciate what he has been through for the team. Sitting a year, then season ending injury, fights back to get some time with Sir Kendal, then Archie leaves and he weathers disfunction junction last year. Thank you for being a Flyer Josh and good luck after graduation!
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to NorthwestFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
AC91 (03-20-2019), CT Flyer (03-20-2019), rollo (03-20-2019)
Old 03-20-2019, 01:55 PM
General

Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,546 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Josh: It seems to me that he has checked out...no energy in his game.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:04 PM
Major General

Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
I have never seen Obi flat out tired like he was the timeout near the end of the first half. Probably the altitude, but could have been from carrying Cunningham, Mikesell and Landers on his back for the half. Cunningham gets my vote. He says nothing is wrong, but there is.
Posted via Mobile Device
The entire team was tired:

Friday night - Brooklyn, 11'ish pm: lose to SLU, probably charter back to Dayton immediately after the game, early Sat am arrival

Sunday night - Dayton, 8:45pm: find out you play in NIT @ Colorado

Monday - early afternoon: fly to Boulder

Tues night - Boulder, 9pm: play at altitude a team that used to playing at altitude and has been sleeping in their own (campus) beds since losing in PAC 12 tourney last Thursday

What I saw is what I expected. A team of 7 that played decent for 30 minutes, then flat ran out of gas, mentally and physically.

Last edited by Radar; 03-21-2019 at 07:08 AM..
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Radar For This Totally Excellent Post:
AC91 (03-20-2019), BeckysTXA (03-20-2019), Canonball (03-21-2019), Flyer2 (03-20-2019), GoFlyer (03-20-2019)
Old 03-20-2019, 02:33 PM

Thanked 15,872 Times in 6,979 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyGola View Post
Josh: It seems to me that he has checked out...no energy in his game.
3 time Captains never check out...it's not in their DNA. Wear out? Yes. Check out...no way.
AC91 (03-20-2019), BeckysTXA (03-20-2019), ClaytonFlyerFan (03-20-2019), CvilleFlyer (03-21-2019), Flyer 86 (03-20-2019), Radar (03-21-2019), TA111 (03-20-2019), ud69 (03-20-2019)
Old 03-20-2019, 05:55 PM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,353 Times in 2,461 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
3 time Captains never check out...it's not in their DNA. Wear out? Yes. Check out...no way.
Josh didn’t check out. We saw what checked out looked like last year in X and Kostas. This year at the end of senior night when AG took Josh out for his appreciation applause, the two men had a huge hung. AG made it clear last year what he thought of those who don’t give their all. Josh isn’t in that boat. Not even close.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to BeckysTXA For This Totally Excellent Post:
CvilleFlyer (03-21-2019), Lifelong Flyer Fan (03-21-2019), Radar (03-21-2019)
Old 03-20-2019, 10:24 PM
1st Lieutenant

Shawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of light
Josh

I don’t care what you call it but Josh simply was not rebounding or scoring up to his ability!! Checked out what does that mean? But he certainly did not play like a guy who was possessed and determined to lead his team!
Old 03-20-2019, 11:19 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Did not vote, because the one player who deserved the goat horns last night was playing in the last game he’d ever be allowed to play for our Flyers. I refuse to give a player in that situation that kind of indignity.

Thanks for the dedication to the program, Josh. Best of luck, wherever life leads you.
Posted via Mobile Device
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to T-Bone 84 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Fairborn Fan (03-21-2019), GoFlyer (03-21-2019)
Old 03-21-2019, 08:20 AM
1st Lieutenant

Shawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of light
Clayton Flyer I am not voting but I would cast my vote along side yours!
Mad Props to Shawnee2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (03-21-2019)
Old 03-21-2019, 09:47 AM

Thanked 2,206 Times in 972 Posts
MrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't seen anyone mention this idea. Did Josh wear out down the stretch or did the focus simply shift to Obi?
At the start of the season, Josh was the focus. He and Crutcher were our best known assets. As the season developed and Obi's stock rose, much of the offensive focus shifted to him and Josh's numbers began to decline.
This doesn't explain the lack of rebounds. That's a personal thing, particularly on the defensive end. Changes in the offense may have shifted Josh out of position to get as many offensive rebounds.
Just a thought.
Old 03-21-2019, 10:28 AM
Major

VirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to behold
Believe it

Josh checked out several games back. I like him and appreciate all he did. But injury or not, he finished awhile back. His defensive and rebounding demise demonstrated that.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:56 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

IndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
To me "checked out" means lack of desire and effort. I personally don't think that applies to Josh. Thank you Josh for your hard work and effort as a Flyer. You were a class act.
Posted via Mobile Device
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to IndianaFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
AC91 (03-23-2019), fuz_forward (03-22-2019), San Diego Flyer (03-23-2019)