User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 10:11 AM
Colonel

udisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to beholdudisit19 is a splendid one to behold
Thanks again Becky.

Horsman (or Balice) doesn't say much but we will take what we can get. I heard "Mia has been cleared..." and "full practice". Does that mean she will be in uniform and available during the game? I guess we will find out tomorrow. But so will Arizona St.

When Mia Otten is available, does Mia Otten play RS, allowing Grace Dynda to shift to the OH position? Dynda was serving and I did see her attack from the back row in the Cincy match. Grace seems like she fits the mold of a 6 rotation player. She has shown that she has all of the 5 tools mentioned by our coaches.

Fist match is Dayton vs. Arizona St. in about 26 hrs. ASU is 2-1 with wins over CSU Bakersfield and Northern Iowa (UNI), both at home in Tempe. UNI was picked to finish 6th in the MVC preseason coaches poll, with 1 first place vote. Illinois State was the consensus favorite to win the MVC with 5 first place votes. Based solely on those two results and not much else, Dayton is probably the slight favorite going into this match. I expect it to be another close match.

If you haven't checked out the Florida International Univ. roster yet it is worth a look. This is one of the most diverse, international rosters I have ever seen. Half of the players were not born in the USA and so many players are transfers from other schools. FIU is a team, given how little this collection of players has played matches together, they should get better the longer the season goes.