Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 07:55 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,743 Times in 798 Posts
UDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Theo Huxtable View Post
Now before you all try to kick me off this board again, please keep in mind this is all in good fun. I hate to break it to you guys but Dayton will not even come close to winning Thursday. Dayton has a great team this year. I feel like they will get to the dance but there is no way on Gods green eath that they beat Xavier.

I don't know who said this isn't a rivalry because it sure is to me. I think the UC game is more important to Xavier fans but that is getting boring. It's a good thing you guys finally won because it was getting boring beating you guys as well.

With that said, it should be a fun game Thursday night and I hope the huge loss by Dayton doesn't send them to the NIT. It is Senior night for one and you havn't won in 23 attempts in Cincinnati at this will not be the year. To think, this is a rebuilding year for Xavier too. Good thing you got that one because it might be a long time before you get another one.

Good luck the rest of the season but Thursday you will lose by 25.
I find it mildly amusing, typically gratifying, but essentially pathetic that x and x'ers are so bereft of stimuli at norwood college that they continue to crash the ghetto to have a real college experience and troll UDPride for intelligent hoop dialogue. God I'm happy to be a Flyer!